O748 Contractual Teaching Vacancies in school Education department :online applications are invited from post-graduate candidates who are domicile of UT of J&K for the position of “Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support” in Government High and Higher Secondary Schools across various districts of Jammu Division.Directorate of School Education Jammu: Recruitment for 748 Cluster Resource Coordinators.
Details are as follows:
- Name of the Post: Cluster Resource Coordinator for Teaching Support
- Qualification: Post Graduate
- Total Posts: 748
- Start Date: 10-08-2023
- Last Date: 20-08-2023
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Complete Notification: below
Documents to be Uploaded:
Applicants need to upload the following documents along with the application form:
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit duly sworn and attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate as per the prescribed format.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- PG Degree along with consolidated Marks Cards
- M.Phil Certificate, if applicable
- Ph.D Certificate, if applicable.
- NET/SET Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned Front Page of the Research Publication/s, not exceeding five (Published in Peer Reviewed or UGC Listed Journals)
- Character & Antecedents Certificate from Special DG CID J&K (After final selection)
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the Directorate of School Education Jammu’s website via the link available on www.achedwammu.nic.in from 10th August 2023, 12:00 Noon until 20th August 2023. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- A recent passport size colored photograph must be uploaded.
- No applications will be accepted after the last date.
- Application should be supported by self-attested certificates/testimonials.
- False, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered information will result in cancellation of candidature without notice, and may lead to legal and criminal action.
- Subject-wise/District-wise vacancies may change based on transfers/promotion and outcome of PSC selections/appointments, if any.
- One candidate can apply in one district for one subject only.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORMS: 20-08-2023.
FULL DETAIL:click here.
DOWNLOAD APP : click here.
Complete Notification: Click here