Connect with us

National

7th Pay Commission: Salary Of Central Govt Employees Likely To Increase By Over Rs 20,000 In New Year. Check Complete Calculation Here

Published

on

7th Pay Commission: Salary Of Central Govt Employees Likely To Increase By Over Rs 20,000 In New Year. Check Complete Calculation Here

Apart from the DA hike, reports suggest that some of the Central government employees will also get promotion also in New Year.

7th Pay Commission Latest News Today: The Central government employees who are waiting for salary hike, here comes a piece of good news for you.

As per reports, their Dearness Allowance will increase once again in January 2022. Due to hike in DA, the salary of the government employees will increase again.

However, it has not been decided how much the Dearness Allowance will be increased in January 2022. But, according to the data of the AICPI index, 3% DA is expected to increase in New Year.

Apart from the DA hike, reports suggest that some of the Central government employees will also get promotion also in New Year. Moreover, discussions are also going on about the fitment factor before Budget 2022. A decision in this regard is also likely to come soon. If this happens,

the minimum basic salary will also increase for the Central government employees.

According to experts, if the dearness allowance increases by 3% in January 2022 then, the total DA can increase from 31 percent to 34 percent. The increased DA will be paid from January 2022 and the salary of central employees will increase accordingly.

Calculation on minimum basic salary
1. Basic salary of employee Rs 18,000
2. New dearness allowance (34%) Rs 6120/month

3. Dearness allowance so far (31%) Rs 5580/month

4. How much dearness allowance increased 6120-5580 = Rs 540/month

5. Increase in annual salary 540X12 = Rs 6,480
Calculation on maximum basic salary

1. Basic salary of the employee Rs 56900
2. New dearness allowance (34%) Rs 19346/ month

3. Dearness allowance so far (31%) Rs 17639/ month

4. How much dearness allowance increased 19346-17639 = 1,707 Rs/month

5. Increase in annual salary 1,707 X12 = Rs
20,484

Continue Reading
Advertisement Download Times of Kashmir APP
Get it on Google Play
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

©2021 Times of Kashmir | Hosted with ❤️ by LineageHost

error: Content is protected !!