Alert! 10th Installment Of PM Kisan Will Not Arrive Without Do This Mandatory Work ; Here’s How To Check
The installment of the scheme (PM Kisan 10th Installment) will be released soon. The date of release of Samman Nidhi has already been announced and its message has also been sent to the beneficiaries. On January 1, PM Modi will also interact with farmers through video conferencing.
e-KYC is mandatory for farmers
In the meantime, a new update has come out that the government has made e-KYC Aadhaar mandatory for farmers registered under PM KISAN yojana. Farmers will get the installment only if they complete the e-KYC. Without this, their installment will not come.
If you want to know whether the money of Kisan Samman Nidhi will come into your account or not, then you should check your status.
Following the process given here, you can easily check your name in the list.
1. Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana
2. You will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section, click on the Beneficiaries List option.
4. Select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop-down list.
5. Click on ‘Get Report’.
6. The complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
Check Your Installment Status
2. Click on Farmers Corner in the right side.
1. To see the status of your installment, visit the website of PM Kisan.
3. Click on the Beneficiary Status option.
4. Now a new page will open with you.
5. Enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number.
6. After this you will get complete information about your status.