Download Forest Syllabus 2022: JKSSB
Download Forest Syllabus 2022: JKSSB
GENERAL ENGLISH 30 Marks
- Paragraph writing / ComprehensionEditing / Proof Reading.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following
- Homonyms /
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions
MATHEMATICS 25 Marks
- Problems on finding Surface
- areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following cubes, cubiods, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders / cones.
- Frustum of a cone.
- Problems involving converting one type of metalic solid into another and other mixed problems.
- Profit and lossSimple /
- Compound interest.
- Linear equations with two variables.
- Progression / BODMAS
- Probability: Simple problems on Single event.
HISTORY 15 Marks
- Revolt of 1857 – Causes and Effects.
- Rise of National Movement – Factors.
- Formation of the Indian National Congress in 1885 and Role of Moderates.
- Factors leading to the rise of Exremism in the Congress with special reference to the Partition of Bengal.
- Important dates and historical events with reference to IndiaBoycott and Swadeshi Movement.Rise of Muslim League in 1906 : Cause.Khilafat Movement and the Non-Cooperation Movement.
- Quit India Movement.
- Independence and Partition of India.
Polity 15 Marks
- Fundamental Rights / Fundamental duties.
- Directive Principles.
- Origin of democracy and its types.
- Direct and Indirect Democracy, Hindrance to Democracy.
- Public opinion.
- Secret Ballot.Nomination.Symbol.
- The Campaign Presidential elections.
- Cities and Villages.
- The United Nations.
GEOGRAPHY 15 Marks
- Change of Seasons
- / Planets/ Solar System/
- Longitude – Latitude.
- Types of forests (with special reference of J&K UT)Conservation and protection of forests.
- National / Zoological Parks and wildlife sanctuaries (Reference of J&K Sanctuaries and National Parks).
- Water resources. Sources of Water (with special reference of J&K UT), Uses of water Resources.
- Conservation and management of water resources.
- Rainwater Harvesting.
- Transport – Roads (Different routes of J&K State)
GENERAL SCIENCE 25 Marks
- Gravitation / Heat / Light / Matter / Acids / Salts / Elements / Cells.
- Various sources of energy; conventional sources of energy; improvement in technology for using conventional source of energy (Biomass and wind energy)Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Energy from sea).
- Physical properties of metals and non-metals.Chemical properties of metals like action of water, air, acids, salts; Reactivity series of metals.Occurance of metals; their extraction, enrichment of ores.
- Extraction of metals in accordance with activity series; refining of metals.
- Life processes: Nutrition and its types, Respiration, Transportation of water, food and minerals in plants, Excretion with reference to plants and animals.
- Environmental pollution.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains and Food webs.Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.Mendal’s contribution and experiments on pea plant.
- Types of reproduction in Plants and Animals.Classification of Plants and Animals.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs 20 Marks
- Important Dates,
- Popular Personalities, Geographical Discoveries, Books and Authors, Principal Languages of India, Capitals and Currencies of Countries,
- United Nations Organization, Members of United Nations Organization (UNO), Other International Organizations and Groups, Members of SSARC, ASEAN, BRICS AND G-7, Space Programme of India, India’s Automic Research Programme, Awards, Honors and Prizes, Seven Wonders. The World of Sports, Exports and Imports, India GDP, Per capita Income, Thermal / Nuclear/ Hydro Power Plants in India.
General Knowledge with Special Reference to J&K UT 15 Marks
- Important dates,
- Popular names of personalities and their achievements / contribution.
- Weather, Climate, Crops,
- Means of Transport.
- Important projects and their impact on Economy.
- Rivers and Lakes.
- Important Tourist Destinations.History of J&K .
- Historical places and their importance.
- Flora and Fauna of J&K State.
- Mental Ability Test 20 Marks
- Number series
- Letter series
- Coding decoding
- Direction sense
- Blood relations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Statements and conclusions.