DRDO PXE Recruitment 2022 Apply 73 Apprentice Vacancies
DRDO PXE Apprentice 2022 Notification Out: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur, Balasore-756025 (Odisha) invites applications from Engineering Graduate, Diploma and ITI holders for the recruitment of Apprentices for one year Apprenticeship under Apprentices Act 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973, 2014. The last date for submission of applications is 2nd September 2022
Name of the post:
DRDO PXE Recruitment Age Limit: As per Apprentice Act.
DRDO PXE Recruitment Salary / Pay Scale:
- Graduate Apprentice: ₹ 9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: ₹ 8000/- per month
- Trade Apprentice: ₹ 7700 / ₹ 7000/- per month
DRDO PXE Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/ B.Tech engineering graduate in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Mechanical engineering discipline.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: ITI in Electronics / Electrician / Fitter / machinist / Carpenter / Welder / Diesel Mechanic.
- 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 pass-out candidates are eligible to apply.
DRDO PXE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The DRDO PXE Selection Board will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualifications.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interviews which will be conducted through Video conferencing (virtual mode) only.
- After the Interview, only selected candidates will be offered an appointment letter through e-mail.
How to Apply for DRDO PXE Recruitment?
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in).
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in).
- For any queries email to [email protected].
- The last date for submission of online applications is 02/09/2022.