Final Selection List of Candidates under different posts of One Stop Center, Reasi
Subject: Final Selection List of Candidates under different posts of One Stop Center, Reasi.
Whereas, Advertisement for submitting Application forms under different posts of One Stop Center, Reasi was publicized on 29-09-2022 and accordingly fifteen days time period was provided to candidates for filling up of application forms, w.e.f. 03-10-22 to 17-10-22 and;
Whereas, a total of 71 application forms were received, out of which 38 candidates have been short-listed as per the criteria mentioned in Advertisement and were called for Viva-voce on 02-11-2022 at Conference Hall, DC Office Complex, Reasi and:
Whereas, period of 03 days was simultaneously given to candidates for filing objections and a single representation was received along with valid documents, which after verification and scrutiny, was found eligible and therefore, revised shortlist was publicized on 29-10-2022 and;
Whereas, due to “Back to Village 4” programme, the scheduled interviews were postponed to 05-11-2022 and the same were also conducted by District Level Task Force approved Panel on mentioned date and:
Whereas, out of 38 short-listed candidates, 37 candidates were screened for different posts of OSC and 01 was absent and;
Whereas, out of 37 screened candidates, 10 candidates are selected under different posts, as per advertised vacancies and criteria. No candidate is selected for the posts of Psycho-Social Counsellor and Para-Legal Personnel/Lawyer as the candidates appeared before the Panel for the same posts, were not found suitable for the mentioned posts by the Interview Panel. The mentioned posts will be re-advertised shortly and;
Now, the Final Selection list of candidates is enclosed in Annexure A and the selected candidates are required to join within week’s time from the date of publication of the list, in the Office of District Social Welfare Officer, Reasi along with original documents. Any candidate who
Terms and Conditions:
01. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis with a monthly consolidated remuneration as mentioned in Advertisement Notice / as per guidelines.
02. The engagement being a temporary/contractual arrangement is terminable if the performance is not satisfactory as assessed by the District Level Committee headed by the District Magistrate/District Development Commissioner,
03. There shall be no right to seek permanent absorption in any department or regularization
of any sort (Affidavit for the same sworn before judicial Magistrate 1st Class needed to be
executed upon selection before joining).
04. The selection is subject to verification of all original documents from concerned University and also character verification from Police CID and if any kind of discrepancy is found, legal as well as financial recovery shall be made from the concerned candidate.
Copy to the:-
1. Commissioner/secretary to Govt. Social Welfare Department, Govt. of J&K for favour of information.
2. Mission Director, Mission Shakti- J&K for favour of information.
3. Joint Director, Information, Jammu with the request to ensure publishing of advertisement in three leading daily newspapers of the UT having good circulation in the District.
4. District Information Officer Reasi for wide publicity.
5. District Informatics Officer NIC Reasi for information and with the request to upload the advertisement on the official website of the District.