If you are bothered by blisters or sores in your mouth, mix this thing in water twice a day and gargle and get relief quickly.
Often in the summer season there are blisters or sores in the mouth which make it very difficult to eat and drink and you have to think before eating anything. If you also have this problem then you want to get rid of these blisters or sores as soon as possible. But we are telling you some home remedies that can give you some relief.
* Vitamin E Capsules: Vitamin E is readily available on any medicine. Just cut a capsule and apply it on the affected area, it will help to protect the blisters from infection. If you want, gargle by adding it to water.
* Aloe vera Aloe vera gel also helps to heal mouth ulcers as it is antibacterial and antifungal. Also gargle with aloe vera gel.
* Baking soda: Baking soda is alkaline and is very useful in removing blisters. So mix a teaspoon of baking soda in half a cup of warm water and gargle.
* Salt water: Salt contains sodium chloride, so it can help you get rid of mouth ulcers.
* Henna leaves: Boil henna leaves in a glass of water and gargle with it. It is also useful in blisters.
Note: This is general information. See your doctor for more information.