India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 30041 Vacancies, Qualification, and Application Process
“India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 30041 Vacancies
Last Date, Qualification, and Application Process
India Post has initiated the application process for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts. The deadline for submitting the application form is August 23. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Candidates can also make edits to their applications from August 24 to August 26.
This recruitment drive aims to fill 30041 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts.
Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Candidates need to have passed the 10th standard Secondary School Examination with Mathematics and English (studied as compulsory or elective subjects) from a recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories. Additionally, candidates should have studied the local language up to a secondary standard as a compulsory or elective subject.
Candidates need to pay ₹100 as the application fee. However, the fee is exempted for female/trans-woman candidates and SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Complete the registration and proceed with the application
- Pay the application fee
- Upload all required documents
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
India Post GDS Online Form 2023:
A short notice has been released by India Post regarding the new recruitment for approximately 30041 posts. Online applications can be submitted from August 3, 2023, to August 23, 2023. More details about the application process and other information can be found on the official website.
Age Limit for Indian Post GDS:
Candidates’ age should be between 18 and 40 years.
Educational Qualification for Indian Post GDS:
Candidates should have passed the 10th High School Exam from a recognized board in India with Mathematics and English as subjects. Knowledge of the local language of the applied state is also required.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
GDS Documents Required:
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- PwD Disability Details
- State where Xth class was passed
- Language studied in Xth class
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Scanned Passport Photograph
- Scanned Signature
To Apply for India Post GDS Online Form 2023:
- Visit the Official Website: indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Read the Notification Carefully
- Prepare Required Documents
- Fill Out the Application Form
- Attach Documents and Photo with Signature
- Pay the Application Fee (if applicable)
- Fill in Additional Details
- Start Date: 03.08.2023
- Last Date: 23.08.2023.”
FULL DETAIL:click here.
DOWNLOAD APP : click here.