Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: 323 Vacancies for ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer, and Train Manager in Northern Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Delhi, has announced an exciting opportunity for eligible candidates with the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). They are inviting online applications to fill 323 vacancies for various posts in the Northern Railway.
Name of the Posts and Qualifications:
- Asstt. Loco Pilot (ALP):
- Vacancies: 169
- Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th and ITI in specified trades/Act Apprenticeship or possess a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering in lieu of ITI.
- Train Manager/Goods Guard:
- Vacancies: 46
- Qualification: Applicants should hold a Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Vacancies: 78
- Qualification: Matriculation/SSLC with ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT.
- Junior Engineer:
- Vacancies: 30
- Qualification: Candidates must possess a Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute.
- Start Date for Online Applications: 29th July 2023
- Last Date for Online Applications: 28th August 2023
The maximum age for candidates applying for these posts is 42 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, Delhi. The link to the online application and detailed notification can be found on their website.
This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to work in the Indian Railways, so make sure to submit your applications before the deadline.
For more information and to apply, visit
DOWNLOAD APP : click here