Islamia College Selection List of Science & Commerce 2022
Islamia College Selection List of Science & Commerce | Selection List No. 01 for MCA (Batch 2022)
ADMISSION TO MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (MCA) BATCH 2022 In response to Admission Notification issued vide No. ICS/1693-1704/A-46/1-34 dated: 04-08-2022, followed by corrigendum vide No. ICS-2301-11-1-34/A-35 dated: 15-09-2022 following applicants have been selected provisionally for admission to
the MCA-Programme Batch 2022
1. Visit College website http://www.islamiacollege.edu.in and navigate to submit the admission form link.
2. Enter Selection form Number against which the candidate is selected and submit the online form and make payment of
prescribed Programme fee online using internet payment methods such as Credit Card/Net-Banking etc through College Website only. 3. Hardcopies of the online submitted forms alongwith fee paid receipt are to deposited with the Admission Section of the
College alongwith following documents:
⚫ Date of birth Certificate.
• Provisional Cum Character Certificate from the institution last attended (in original only) Marks/Transcript card of Graduation.
⚫ Category Certificate issued by competent authority. (If applicable)
2 Passport sized photographs.
The candidates need to deposit the above-mentioned testimonials/certificate in original and two attested photocopies of each testimonial / certificate.
4. The window of admission for merit list No.01 will remain open from 10-10-2022 to 18-10-2022.
5. Those of the candidates who fail or miss to complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time shall cease their chance of admission in the Programme and no request or application whatsoever shall be entertained in this regard. 6. The admission to the Programme is purely on provisional basis and is subject to the verification of the
documents/certificates to be submitted by the candidates. 7. Any documents/Certificates found false/tempered/forged etc. the selection of the candidate shall be cancelled and legal action under rules shall follow.
8. Mere downloading of the admission form and keeping the same without fulfilling the required formalities of its fee payment etc. and not following subsequent steps within the stipulated date will not entitle the candidate for admission in the selected Programme.
9. In case of any difficulty in submission of Admission Form, candidates are advised to visit Admission Section of the College
during working days from 10 am to 4:00 p.m.
Islamia College of Science & Commerce | Selection List No. 01 for MCA (Batch 2022)