JKSSB Admit Card 2022 Out. Download JKSSB Computer Based Written Test(CBT)
Admit Card Direct link at jkssb.nic.in.
JKSSB Release of Admit Cards to the candidates for Computer Based Written Test (CBT) scheduled to be held on 29th November, 2022, for the posts of different Departments, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No.s 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020 & 01, 02, 03, 05 of 2021.
1. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is conducting the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for various categories of posts whose detail is given in Annexure “A”.
2. Admit Cards for the candidates whose examination is scheduled for 29th November, 2022 shall be hosted on JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) w.e.f. 22nd November, 2022 to 25th November, 2022. This Admit Card is issued only to inform the candidates about the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time for the candidate.
3. Final/Level-2 Admit Card would be released three (03) days prior to the exam date i.e 26th November, 2022, depicting the Name and Address of Exam Centre and can be downloaded from JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) at that time.
4. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their Application ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
5. In case of any difficulty in downloading / issues related to Admit Card, candidate(s) may contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu) / 0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or write to JKSSB at email@example.com. Help-Desk will activate on 22nd November, 2022 till 28th November, 2022, during office hours.
6. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation/concealment of any material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc. shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action, as deemed appropriate.
7. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which he/she is found ineligible.
8. The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative markings for wrong answers (0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examinations. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
9. The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
JKSSB Admit Card 2022 Out. Download JKSSB Computer Based Written Test(CBT)Admit Card Direct link at jkssb.nic.in.
10. Stepwise procedure to download JKSSB E-Admit Card:
i. To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in.
ii. On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
iii. On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
iv. Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
v. Username will be your Application ID & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
vi. On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact helpdesk via call or email.
vii. Click on the ‘View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
viii. The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen.
ix. Note: The E-Admit Cards will be issued in two Levels:
• Level-1 City Intimation:- This E-Admit card will be issued 07 days before the exam date to inform the exam city, exam date and exam time to the candidate.
• Level-2 Final E-Admit Card:- This Final E-Admit Card will be issued 03 days prior to the exam date, depicting the Exam Centre Name and Address.
• CANDIDATE MUST BRING THE PRINTED COPY OF THE LEVEL-2 E-ADMIT CARD ON THE DAY OF EXAMINATION.
x. Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.