JKSSB Document Verification for various Health & Medical education Posts
Document Verification of additional candidates falling under consideration zone for various posts of Health and Medical Education Department advertised vide Notification No.02 of 2021 dated: 26-03- 2021.
in respect of some Items / posts, the sufficient number of candidates were not available and as a result, the need has arisen to call additional candidates for Document Verification in order to fill all the requisitioned vacancies / posts.
Now, therefore, the candidates figuring in Annexure “A” to this Notification are hereby called to appear physically for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committees w.e.f. 18-10-2022 to 19-10-2022 from 10 AM onwards, as per the schedule shown against each in the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Central Office, Hema Complex, Sector-3, Channi Himmat, Jammu (Jammu Roll No. Based Candidates) and in the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Central Office, Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir Roll No. Based Candidates). The candidates who fail to appear before the respective
Document Verification committee(s) on the scheduled dates shall forfeit their claim for the post at a later stage.
The candidates figuring in the Annexures annexed herewith are required to carry original documents as well as photocopies of the following documents:
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- DoB Certificate (10th Diploma / Marks card).
- Valid Category Certificate, if any applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10+2 Marks Sheet / Diploma.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller / Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained Degrees from the Universities / Colleges / Institutes outside the UT of J&K and other than Central Universities.
Other documents as per prescribed qualification mentioned in the Advertisement Notification