JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus 2023 Download PDF The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board(JKSSB) has released the Syllabus for Junior Assistant Posts, In this Article we have given the syllabus in full details, kindly go though each topic one by one.
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computer||20|
- Editing / Proof Reading.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following
- Homonyms/Homophones etc.
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions
- Active & Passive Voice
General Awareness with Special reference to JK UT
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Indian Culture, Heritage and Freedom Struggle/Movement.
- Demography- Census, its feature, and functions.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport of India.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna, etc.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
Numerical and Reasoning Ability
|Junior Assistant Syllabus||Download PDF|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in)
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
The 1st stage of the recruitment process for the post of JKSSB Junior Assistant is the written exam. This examination may also be taken as a computer-based test. The decision about this has not been taken yet. The Board will inform about its decision through a notification. The important details of the examination pattern for this stage are as follows:
- The written examination is a multiple-choice question test.
- The written examination has 80 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark. The total marks of the examination are 80.
- A negative marking of .25 marks is done for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of the examination is 80 mins.
- The questions will be set only in English.
- There are four sections in the written examination:
What is the Salary of a Junior Assistant in Jammu and Kashmir?
Level 4 (25500 – 81100)
Eligibility for JKSSB Junior Assistant posts?
Graduate from recognized University having a minimum speed of 35 words per minute in typewriting only from a Govt. recognized Institute.
What is the first In-hand salary of Junior Assistant in J&K?