JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023 Download pdf and Exam Pattern
JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023:The J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has recently released a notification regarding the JKSSB VLW Syllabus and JKSSB Village Level Worker Exam Pattern for the upcoming 2023 Exam, also known as the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment. In this blog, we will provide a detailed look at the syllabus and exam pattern for the JKSSB VLW Exam.
JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023 Download pdf
Interested candidates can download the JKSSB Syllabus for Panchayat Secretary VLW from the official website. The Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department has advertised District Cadre posts of Panchayat Secretary through Advertisement Notification No. 03 of 2022. The syllabus for the said posts is available in Annexure “A” of the notification.
It is important to note that there will be negative marking for wrong answers, with a penalty of -0.25 for each incorrect response. Candidates are advised to carefully review the syllabus and exam pattern to prepare thoroughly for the exam.JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023 Download pdf and Exam Pattern
This notification serves only to inform the concerned candidates of the updates and changes to the JKSSB VLW Exam.
JKSSB VLW Exam Pattern 2023
An objective test with solely Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) makes up the JKSSB VLW Exam Pattern 2022. English is the exam’s language. Additionally, the exam uses negative marking, which subtracts 0.25 points for each incorrect response. After the test, the provisional answer keys will be posted on the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in).
Within the time frame set by the Board at the time of the answer keys’ upload, candidates may make any objections regarding the answer keys. If necessary, the candidates’ written exam scores will be normalised in order to calculate their final merit and cut-off scores. It is significant to emphasise that after the fact, no arguments regarding the answer keys will be considered.
JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023 divided into four main topics
The JKSSB VLW syllabus is divided into four main topics – General Knowledge, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and English. These topics are similar to those found in other government competitive examinations
The syllabus contains a wide range of topics that applicants must study for in order to perform well on the test. The curriculum, which is accessible in PDF format, includes details about the exam’s length, negative marking, and question weighting. In order to acquire a better understanding of the exam’s structure and format, candidates can also look into the JKSSB’s future curriculum exam pattern. To do well in the exam, it is crucial for applicants to pay close attention to each topic and fully comprehend the syllabus.
Panchayat Secretary VLW Syllabus Details:JKSSB VLW Syllabus 2023
Syllabus for the post of Panchayat Secretary Marks: 100 Time: 02.00 Hrs.
|S. No.||Subjects/ Topic||Marksassigned|
|1||GENERAL AWARENESS with special reference of UT of J&K||20|
|2||GENERAL ENGLISH & COMPREHENSION||20|
|3||GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING||20|
|5||BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS||25|
1. GENERAL AWARENESS with special reference of J&K UT
- Current Events of National and International importance
- Political & Physical divisions of India
- Climate & Crops in India
- Transport & Communication.
- Demography- Census, its feature and Vital Statistics.
- Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian History with special reference to Freedom Movement.
- Indian Constitution- Basic features- Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Science & Technology.
- Environment, Ecology & Bio-diversity.
- Taxation in India- Direct & Indirect Tax – CBDT, GST etc.
- J&K UT
- Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora, Fauna.)
- Heritage & Culture
- Important Tourist Destinations
- J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (MGNREGA, PMAY, SBM) and Panchayati Raj Act/Rules.
2. GENERAL ENGLISH & COMPREHENSION
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks with Phrases, Pronouns, homonyms/ homophones etc
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Rearranging of jumbled sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Uses of Prepositions.
- Active & Passive Voice
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction
- Spellings Correction
3. GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
- Number series, Letter series, Semantic Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Statements and conclusions, Logical Reasoning, Mental Reasoning, Word Building, Numerical Operations, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification, Problem Solving.
- Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/ pattern- folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern- folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters.
4. QUANTITATIVE APPTITUDE
The scope of the test will be computation of
- Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work,Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Basic algebraic.
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles.
5. KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS
- Basic Applications of Computer and its component.
- Fundamentals of computer sciences.
- Hardware & Software, Concept of Open-Source Technologies.
- Input & output Devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of Computer Virus and Latest Anti-Virus.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance..