Jobs in Kulgam Call Center
An worldwide call centre is seeking intelligent, bilingual young people. For a student who speaks flawless English and wishes to work from home part-time, especially a girl, this position is suitable. Students from reputable English-medium schools like Convent, Mallinson, Burhall, Ayesha Ali Academy, DPS, and others will be given preference.
- Handles incoming phone calls from patients, families, and referring providers
- Makes outbound phone calls to patients to schedule appointments
- Scheduling and confirming appointments for patients
- Update patient demographic and insurance information on the system.
- Maintain a friendly, positive demeanor over the phone
- Verification of insurance as part of the scheduling processes.
- 12th degree or higher is preferred but not must
- Must be able to speak English clearly and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and phone etiquette
- Computer proficiency; Windows, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service or related experience preferred
How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to: vc@aa academy
Salary:Based on qualifications and skills 20000-50000 INR per month
For Any Questions: Call/WhatsApp after 3:30 PM. 8825018916
Location: Ayesha Ali Academy (www.aa.academy) KANIPORA, KULGAM 192231