LPG Subsidy Offer: Get Rs 237 To Your Account On The LPG Cylinder, Know How To Check
In india LPG price is hiking continuously. However, in the meantime, the good news is coming for the customers. Good news is that once again subsidy is being given on the LPG gas cylinder and money has been transferred to the customer’s account. According to the some information, now LPG gas consumers are being transferred Rs 79.26 per cylinder as a subsidy.
However, some customers are given a subsidy of Rs 158.52 or 237.78. In such a situation, there is still some confusion on this. Let us tell you that such cases were coming for the last several days that the subsidy is not being given in the account of the customers. However, now the complaints have stopped coming.
How To Check Gas cylinder Subsidy
There are two ways to check gas subsidy money. First through registered mobile number and second through LPG ID, which is written in your gas passbook.
Let us know what is its process?
- First of all you go to http://mylpg.in/ and click on LPG Subsidy Online there.
- Here you will see tabs of three LPG cylinder companies.
- Click on the company to which your cylinder belongs.
- Suppose you have a cylinder of Indane gas, then click on Indane.
- After this, after selecting the Complaint option, click on the button Next.
- Then a new interface will open in front of you, which will contain your bank details.
- From the details, you will know whether the subsidy money is coming to your account or not.