National Health Mission J&K | Filling up of vacant posts (Contractual Hiring)
National Health Mission J&K | Filling up of vacant posts (Contractual Hiring) – Download PDF: | Last date to apply: 06-01-2022
1. Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language, and must be convenant with omputers especially in MS Office, etc.
2. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and socio-economic conditions of the Ut 3 Candidate should be dedicated, handworking and willing for extemuve touring across the U
4 Selection of candidate will be as per the District-wise met out of eligible candidates
5 Hing will be purely on contractual bass initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2022, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by the Ministry of Health &Family Welfare Gotofindia
6. Applications as per prescribed format should be submitted to the office of National Health Mission, Srinagar personally or through representative on or before 6th January 2021 (Kashmir Office Block A, Ground Floor Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pinc: 190001)
7. Application form is available on the official website www.jkmhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect
to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/fase infor
mation made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with t, 18K, in any manner whatsoever & Candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from the Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated: 30-05-2012 sued by the Higher Education Deptt, Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that the candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their
9. Number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease 10. List of documents, self-attested to be attached with the application form
Date of Beth Certificate Domicile Certificate/Address P
Degree daly issued by the concerned University
Marks sheet, duly sued by the concermed University, of all semesters/years and one comodidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters/years of the required qualification for the post applied for Experience certificate, as per advetement notice.
11. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly 12. Any further information including list of short-listed candidates, date of interview, etc shall be uploaded on the website www.hm. com Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
13. These Candidates who had applied earlier for these aforementioned posts need not to apply afresh but are advised to confirm their status from the office of Mession Director NHM, J&K. Ground Floor, Block-A,Old Secretarut, Seinagar. The interested eligible candidates are advised to submit the application forms complete in all respects by or before 6th January 2021 in the office of State Health Society,
NHM, MK Ground Floor, Block-A, Old Secretariat, Srinagar
More jobsMore jobs update
Daily job UpdatesDaily job UPDATES click here