Paramedical Staff in CRPF 789 Posts
- Please refer to the recruitment notice published in the Employment News for the period 18 July – 24 July, 2020 and hosted on the CRPF website “www.crpf.gov.in” for the recruitment of 789 vacancies of Paramedical Staff in CRPF.
- The PST/PET for the technical and non-technical posts was conducted at various recruitment centres from 14/12/2020 to 22/01/2021 and from 18/01/2021 to 13/03/2021, respectively.
- The written examination for the non-technical posts, i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT) of Constable (Masalchi/Cook/Safai Karamchari/ Dhobi(Whasherman)/Water Carrier(W/C)/Table Boy), will be conducted on 31/03/2023. The details of the examination venue, date and time will be available on the candidate’s Admit Card uploaded on the CRPF website “www.crpf.gov.in“.
- The written examination will have only one paper consisting of 100 questions carrying 01 mark for each question of 02 hours. The paper will include 20 questions each of General Intelligence and Reasoning & General Awareness and 30 questions each of Numerical Aptitude & English/Hindi comprehension.
- The Admit Cards for the CBT of non-technical posts will be available for download from a link provided on the CRPF website “www.crpf.gov.in” tentatively from 21/03/2023 onwards. Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card using their unique ID
- which is their Roll No. and Date of Birth (DOB). A link will also be sent to the registered mobile number of the candidates via SMS.
- Candidates are required to carry 02 colored copies of the Admit Card, along with 02 recent photographs and an original Identity Card, to the Examination Centre.
- The date of the written examination for technical posts, i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT) of Inspector(Dietician)/SI (Staff Nurse)/ SI(Radiographer)/ ASI (Pharmacist) /ASI
- ECG Technician)/ HC (Physiotherapy Assistant/Nursing Assistant/Medic)/HC(Dialysis Technician)/ HC (Jr. X-ray Assistant)/HC(Lab. Assistant)/HC(Electrician)/HC (Steward)/HC (Veterinary)/ HC Radiographer (Veterinary)/ HC Lab. Technician (Veterinary), will be uploaded on the CRPF website shortly.
- Candidates are advised to visit the CRPF website regularly to stay updated on the subject recruitment.
- If you have any query/doubt, please contact the office of DIGP, GC, CRPF, Bhopal, on Phone No. 07480-292518.
FOR FULL 👉: CLICK HERE