Pathaan Box Office Collection Day 7 check here
Pathaan is running successfully worldwide and is becoming the highest-grossing film. Even before completing a week of release, the film is shattering records with every passing day. Today, the high-octane action drama is expected to gross more than 600 crores worldwide. The movie Pathaan surpasses all previous box office records for Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, and John Abraham. There are certain problems with the movie, despite the overwhelming love from the audience.
The Pathan movie was released on January 25, 2023, and includes a Hindi version and Tamil and Telugu dubs. You may see a lot of drama, action, romance, thrills, and criminality in this movie, which is predicted to earn a huge amount at the box office in India and across the world.
According to reports, the total estimated budget for this film is around 250 crores. Top actors of Bollywood are also included in this big budget film.
Pathan 2023 Star Cast
- Pathaan, a RAW agent, played by Shah Rukh Khan
- John Abraham plays Jim, a former RAW agent who is now Outfit X’s boss.
- As former ISI agent Rubina Mohsin, Deepika Padukone
- Colonel Sunil Luthra is played by Ashutosh Rana.
- General Qadir is played by Manish Wadhwa
- Ingrid Kapadia
- Ghegadmal, Siddhant
- Rode Gautam
- Georgia Chahal
- Choudhary, Shaji
- Diganta Hazarika as a Pathan ally
- Avinash “Tiger” Singh Rathore, played by Salman Khan (cameo appearance)
CHECK DAY-WISE BOX OFFICE BREAKUP OF SHAH RUKH KHAN’S PATHAAN
Pathaan did well in its first seven days at the box office, earning 328.25 crores (net) in India. Here is Pathaan’s 7th-day box office collection and occupancy.
- Pathaan earned 21.00 Cr India net on its seventh day for all languages (early estimates).
- Online Gross: 16.00 Cr; Offline Gross: 9.00 Cr * expected
- India Gross: 25.00 Cr early estimates
Pathaan 7 Days All Language Box Office Collection
|Day||India Net Collection||Change(+/-)|
|Day 1 [1st Wednesday]||₹ 57 Cr [Hi: 55 Cr ; Te: 1.5; Ta: 0.5]||–|
|Day 2 [1st Thursday]||₹ 70.5 Cr [Hi: 68 Cr ; Te: 1.75; Ta: 0.75]||23.68%|
|Day 3 [1st Friday]||₹ 39.25 Cr [Hi: 38 Cr ; Te: 0.85; Ta: 0.4]||-44.33%|
|Day 4 [1st Saturday]||₹ 53.25 Cr [Hi: 51.5 Cr ; Te: 1.25; Ta: 0.5]||35.67%|
|Day 5 [1st Sunday]||₹ 60.75 Cr [Hi: 58.5 Cr ; Te: 1.5; Ta: 0.75]||14.08%|
|Day 6 [1st Monday]||₹ 26.5 Cr [Hi: 25.5 Cr ; Te: 0.65 Cr; Ta: 0.35 Cr]||-56.38%|
|Day 7 [1st Tuesday]||₹ 21.00 Cr * early estimates||–|
|Total||₹ 328.25 Cr|