SKUAST Walk-In-Interview Jammu
Applicants are invited for a walk-in-interview on 07.09.2022 for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), purely on a temporary basis under the Farmer „FIRST‟ project entitled, “Exploring economic opportunities for farmers of Kandi villages through the application of proven rainfed technologies” SKUAST-Jammu, as per the details given below:
Full interview Name of the posts details
- Interview: The Interview shall be conducted on 07.09.2022 in the office of Director Research, SKUAST-J, Chatha, Jammu – 180009 (J&K) at 10.30 a.m.
- The applicants are advised to bring in their duly filled-in application form along with original and attested copies of documents related to age, qualification and experience etc. with a recent passport size photograph on the date of interview
- An advance copy of the application form along with a brief resume can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SKUAST Jammu Guest faculty job
- The School of Biotechnology has started functioning from the academic session 2010-11 vide University order No. 73(Est.) of 2011 dated 20-10-2011 on self-financing base with the admission of students in B.Tech (Biotechnology), M.Sc. and Ph.D. Biotechnology courses and its facilitate research work of many UG, PG students as well as scientists. School of Biotechnology is interested to engage Guest Faculty for delivering lectures in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology of Livestock during the 2nd semester of Academic session 2021-22.
- Name of the posts: Guest Faculty
- How to apply: The interested candidates with specialization (Master Degree & above) in the concerned subject may submit the Biodata to the Coordinator, School of Biotechnology, SKUAST-J, Chatha upto 26-08-2022.
- Qualification: Candidates with specialization (Master Degree & above)
- Salary: The payment per lecture shall be made as per SKUAST-J rules for engagement of Guest faculty.
- Address: SKUAST-J Chatha