SSC Constable 24000 GD Recruitment 2022
SSC Constable 24000 GD Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 10th for General Duty in Border Security Force (BSAFE), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) PASS is recruiting candidates. ), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Riflemen (General Duty), Assam Rifles (AR) and Soldiers in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB).
The online application process for the recruitment drive is open on the official website ssc.nic.in. The online application process started from 27th October and will continue till 30th November. According to the official notification, the computer-based exam is scheduled to be held in January.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment: Vacancy Details
- BSF: 10497 posts
- CISF: 100 posts
- CRPF: 8911 posts
- SSB: 1284 posts
- ITBP: 1613 posts
- AR: 1697 posts
- SSF:103 posts
- Pay Level-1 (Rs 18,000 to 56,900) for the post of sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700 to 69,100) for all other posts.
- Candidates must have matriculated or earned a Class 10 pass from a recognised board or university.
“Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as of the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply,” read the official notice.
- Candidates aged between 18 to 23 years as of January 1, 2023, are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course.
- However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in the upper age limit, the candidate should not have been born earlier than January 2, 1997
ssc 20000 vacancy Details
Posts : 24369
For all Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa,
Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-10-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2022 up to 23:00 Hrs
Last date and time for generation of Offline Challan: 30-11-2022 up to 23:00 Hrs
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 01-12-2022 up to 23:00 HRS
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-12-2022
Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January 2023
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 23 Years
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However, after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For More Details Refer the Notification.
Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
|Constable GD 2022|
|Part – I|
|Part – II|