The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a new recruitment drive for various positions, including the role of Deputy Architect and others. This presents a great opportunity for interested and eligible candidates to apply and join the organization. To apply online, visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The recruitment process aims to fill a total of 71 vacancies within the organization. Make sure to complete the online application process between July 8, 2023, and July 27, 2023. Remember, the last date to print the completely submitted online application is July 28, 2023.
To give you an overview of the available positions, here are the details:
1. Legal Officer: 2 posts
2. Scientific Officer: 1 post
3. Deputy Architect: 53 posts
4. Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
5. Junior Scientific Officer: 2 posts
6. Assistant Director of Mines Safety: 2 posts
7. Director General: 1 post
8. Administrative Officer: 3 posts
If you wish to apply for any of the mentioned positions, it is crucial to meet the required educational qualifications and age limit. Please refer to the official detailed announcement published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for more information regarding these eligibility requirements..
Candidates must pay a $25 application fee in order to finish the application process.. This fee can be paid through various modes, including cash deposit at any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI), net banking facility of any bank, or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment. However, it’s important to note that candidates belonging to certain categories, namely SC/ST/PwBD/Women, are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to successfully apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment link.
- Locate and click on the new registration link.
- Fill in the required details and generate your login credentials.
- Log in using the generated credentials and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fees as per the prescribed mode and submit the form.
- Finally, download the confirmation page for future reference.
Make sure to complete the application process within the given timeframe to avoid any inconvenience. It is strongly advised to refer to the official notification published by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for additional information regarding the recruiting process, selection method, and other pertinent facts. By doing this, you can be confident that you have all the data you need to submit your application properly.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join UPSC. Apply now and take a step towards a promising career. Good luck!